Tankless Water Heater
Interested in a newer, more efficient water heating system for your North Aurora home or office? Tankless Water Heaters are definitely the future of heating water on demand. For more information call us at (630) 801-8600.
Enjoy Endless Hot Water – Today!
One way to ensure that you never run out of hot water is to install a tankless water heater. A tankless water heater is also more efficient because it only heats the water actually being used. You don’t have to waste money by constantly heating a hot water tank.
Why Choose A Tankless Water Heater
- Comfort and Convenience: Enjoy continuous hot water – great for families, there is no more compromising on hot water usage or scheduling your family’s bathing times.
- Long-lasting and reliable: Double the lifespan – tankless gas water heaters can last more than 20 years.
- Space Saving Design: Save space – tankless hot water heaters take up significantly less room than traditional water heaters. Tankless water heaters are typically mounted on a wall saving you floor space.
- Eco-friendly with continued cost savings: Reduce heating costs – enjoy monthly savings up to 40% off your utility bill for the life of the product, making a tankless water heater an investment that pays for itself.
Go green – with 30% more efficiency than a 50-gallon tank water heater, tankless water heaters are healthy for your wallet and the environment.
- Energy efficient: You won’t have a water tank to keep heated 24/7.
- Eliminate the risk: You won’t have a water tank that has the potential to leak and flood your home.
- Clean and safe: Clean Water – with tankless you avoid using water that has been stored in a tank with accumulated rust and scale.
- Peace of mind: Our tankless hot water heaters include a 12-year warranty on the heat exchanger, 5 years on parts and 1 year labor.
Professional Tankless Water Heater Installation
Prestige Plumbing Heating Cooling goes the extra mile to provide an honest team of knowledgeable plumbers while offering competitive rates. We believe in doing the job right the first time and use top quality parts to ensure that everything works properly. We follow all state and local plumbing codes. You can trust us to provide you with the service you deserve, satisfaction guaranteed!
Rest assured Prestige Plumbing Heating Cooling and its technicians are licensed and fully insured.
No Additional Charges For Nights & Weekends
Prestige Plumbing Heating Cooling does not charge extra for nights and weekend services.
Tankless Water Heater Warranties
All of our residential tankless water heaters are backed with a 12-year heat exchanger warranty, 5-year parts warranty and 1-year labor warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
[toggle title=”How do tankless water heaters work?”]Tankless water heaters heat water as it passes over an intense flame without the use of a storage tank. [/toggle]
[toggle title=”What size tankless heater do I need?”]Here are some considerations to keep in mind when sizing a tankless water heater.
- How many people are showering and when? Is there a “shower rush hour” in the morning or night?
- Do you have a deep soaking tub or whirlpool? How many gallons? Do you take a long showers?
- When are major appliances in use? Are the dishwasher and washing machine needed at the same time family members are showering? Most Americans are accustomed to staggering hot water use, so it is atypical to find a home where multiple hot water appliances are needed at the same time.
- How much hot water is needed to deliver the experience you want in your bathroom remodel? For example, is there enough hot water to fill a deep soaking whirlpool or to operate a vertical spa-type shower for any length of time?
[toggle title=”Can I use the vent from my old heater?”]Existing water heater vent must be replaced when installing a tankless water heater. Proper venting is required to help protect the heater from corrosion damage, but most importantly it is required by code to prevent gas leaks in the exhaust vent.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Do I need to increase the gas pipe size?”]Typically Yes – The BTU ratings of a tankless water heater are much greater than a conventional tank type heater.[/toggle]
Tankless Water Heater Safety
For your safety – Despite built-in safety features, hot water heater malfunctions can be dangerous. Never tamper with or disable any water heater safety device for any reason! Allow Prestige to restore your hot water safely and quickly.
To get in touch with a Prestige team member, or to request a FREE no-obligation tankless water heater estimate for your home or business in North Aurora, then contact us at 630-801-8600 today!